Friday, June 12, 2009

Race for the Cure--Run, Run!


Jacquie, Mom, and Jeannie


The whole gang!



Running in memory and in honor of...


The Run, Run, Runners!



Mom, Misty, and Me

This was my second year at Race for a Cure, but it was just as inspirational as last year. I can't even begin to think how difficult it would be to fight cancer; and, I pray I never have to find out. But, for all those women who are struggeling with breast cancer, this Race is an amazing thing. It's absolutely touching to see the survivors (some with a full head of hair and some without a single strand) walking, running, and just being an inspiration to the other 17,000 people there. It really doesn't matter how fast you run or how quickly you finish--thank heavens! It's just nice to be running for a cause. Thanks, Kel, for getting me hooked on this--I'm a life-long Racer now!

1 comment:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Hooray for Team Judy, Lari, and others. It is great that Kelli's desire to do something positive and memorable is growing by leaps and bounds. It is great fun, but so touching. Next year we all be back "Joggin for the Jugs"