Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer



I love the hot summer sun and I love watching Brykn play in the water. Everything from the BBQ grill to the windows and even the cat ends up soaking wet but he sure has a good time. And, it never really matters if he has on clothes, a swimming suit, or his skinny little birthday suit--he's perfectuly content in anything (or nothing...which I'm sure the neighbors wonder about).

Yesterday, it was blazing hot outside. Brykn turned on the water as soon as we went outside and immediately drowned his clean, dry clothes. So, off they went. He was having so much fun playing in the water and I ran to grab my camera. When I got back, he was drinking from the hose. I had to laugh. As I kid, I drank from the garden hose on a frequent basis--a lot of times right after the hose came straight from the horse trough. Looking back its a wonder I didn't get salmonela or some other disease. I think hose drinking is genetic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been scientifically proven that drinking out of the water hose is genetic! Go figure, your son! What a great day!