Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Africa Here She Comes!









Mom left for Africa this morning. Brykn and I went to the airport to see her off. I thought she might be a little aprehensive, but she nearly skipped down the terminal. Heck, she didn't even look back once she started down the aisle to security! I think we all were a bit surprised, but all glad she was excited for her journey to begin. The organizers of Africa is Life Changing (the humanitarian organization), Sana and Sojo (spelling?) were also kind enough to come to the airport with her. They helped her get her ticketing straightened out and settled Dad's nerves. Mom's been calling him "Nervous Nelly" because he's been worried sick. I think the first few days might be a bit hard for him and TJ, but after that I think they'll do okay. I'm the most worried about the laundry. I dont' know if either of them know how to even turn the washer on!

No comments: