Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Text Messaging

Because of the expensive rates to text and talk on the phone, Mom asked me to send her text messages to her friends and our family. Because the text messages are coming from me, however, I am also getting all the replies. So, I'm going to post all the text messages sent fboth rom Mom and to Mom on this blog. Then, when she is able to get to a computer, she can read all the wonderful messages people have sent her way. Keep the messages coming! I know she will LOVE reading them when she can!

1/27/09

From Mom: Hi everyone. I am in Amsterdam, it is 6:30 am. Holy cow what a long ride. I can't see what it looks like its still dark & foggy. I'll be leaving for Africa in 5 hours. I'll text again once I am on the ground in Africa. Love Ya.

1/27/09

From Tiffany: I am so gald you made it okay. So far so good! Please let me know when you get to Tanzania. We love you--big hugs!

From Grandma Hopes: Be careful it sounds like you are having fun. Keep in touch. We all love you.

From Sana: Oh the adventure that awaits. Our sweet prayers and HIS CONSTANT CARE surround you.

From Kelli: Wow I can't believe she is on her way. Tell her that I'm thinking of her when you talk to her next.

From Nadine: Oh, it is soooo good to hear from you. I have been wondering where you are. Stay safe and take in teh wonder of life. Ya too! Nadine

From Karen Boothe: Yippe! Hope you were able to get some sleep.

1/28/09

From Mom: Hey I'm here. Holy cow what a ride, and the car ride was a little scary! Everything is on the wrong side and we about hit somebody on a bike. It is hot and humid.

From Karen Spotten: Keep going gal. Miss you already.

From Sana: Holy cow are you having fun??? The adventure begins and we are beside you. Love your heart.

No comments: