Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birsday!

I've been trying to help Brykn understand that we are going to have a party for his birthday. Brandon's mom's birthday was a little over a month ago and for some reason Brykn continues to remember it and seems to think that anybody's birthday is Grandma Sally's birthday. I know he doesn't understand what a birthday really is, but he does understand "go to the party to eat." So, I've been telling him we are going to have a party for him where we will eat. I started telling him, "Happy Birthday, Brykn!" He always gets a really big smile on his face when I clap at the end of my birthday wishes; so, I think that even though he doesn't understand what the birthday part is, he definately understands that it's all for him--and it is!

1 comment:

My Life Changing Journey said...

oh HELL that is to cute. I need to find out just how you put a video on the blog, I can't wait to show Grandpa.