Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Boy and His Tractor



Brandon borrowed a friend's tractor to work up our make-shift arena and Brykn seems to think that the tractor was brought here just for him. He calls it, "My big truck!" The kid would sit on that seat for hours if I let him. I think the ability to make the "Brum, Brum" noise is inherent in boys because he sits on that seat and "Brum, Brums" with all his might. He turns the wheel and shifts the shifter. I'm pretty sure I have a old farm hand in the making!

2 comments:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Hey Tif, I am convinced that as much as Brykn likes to drive & shift "anything with a steering wheel and and gear shifter" the probably of him being a mechanic, a truck driver or a race car driver are pretty high. Ya have to admit he does look way cute as he says "schift" and "bramm"

Janette said...

What a cute little guy he is. I love the pictures and last few posts. What a sweet mothers day gift from Brykn (and Brandon too:)). I love sweet stuff like that, I always cry. It was good to see you guys over the weekend, it's been a long time. The race sounds great, maybe next year I'll join you. I better start running now! :)