Monday, February 25, 2008

My Little One


My little Brykn. I could never have imagined how wonderful being your mom could be. And, I am so lucky that you were given to me. Sometimes I wonder why I was given such a precious gift. I really haven't done anything in my life to prove me a worthy receipient of a boy as special as you.
I absolutely adore this picture. You have such a cute and fun little spirit. Your zest for life is so inspiring and your smile is infectious. I just look at this picture and I can't help but smile myself.
I know that someday your little head will fit into that great big hat and as sad as that makes me, I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to teach you, to love you, and to share your life with you. You are such a blessing--my little blessing!


No comments: