Friday, February 1, 2008

Down at the Station





Yesterday was Brykn's first field trip with Discovery Academy. We went to the police station. While he was too little to understand what the policeman was telling the older kids, he was facinated with his badge. It was so fun to be able to go with him...but, I now understand why my own Mom and Dad seemed a bit frazzled after going on field trips with me. My child is an angel, but all those other 30 kids--wow! :)

As you can tell by the pictures, Brykn is catching on to the "Cheese!" part of picture taking. I'm really not sure where he learned it, but it cracks me up. He's learning things so fast now I can't believe it. He's started copying everything I do and some of the things I say. And, well, I'm still not sure if that's such a good thing!

No comments: