Friday, February 15, 2008

Be Mine!




































When I was little, holidays were so much fun. My mom tried very hard to make sure that the holidays were memorable. And, they are. I remember making the most elaborate Valentines boxes you could ever imagine. I loved taking the squares of tissue paper, dunking it in the glue and attaching it to my creative (and always themed!) box. When it was done, I always remember thinking it was a true masterpiece--even if it was gloppy with glue!

Now, as a mother, I want my kids to have the same memorable experiences. Brykn had so much fun decorating his Valentines box and he was SO proud of it when it was done. He looked at the littel masterpiece he had created and said, "Wow! Good Job Brykn!" It was so funny! And, the look on his face when he was getting the glitter glue on there was absolutely priceless! The look on my face as I cleaned up the glitter glue was priceless as well...as it will be for quite some time. :)

Both Grandmas brought Valentines surprises and so did Mom and Dad--talk about spoiled!

No comments: