Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cuz Jamie's Teaching Me...

Brykn is getting so smart! And, don't think for a minute that he doesn't know it. His vocabulary has developed so much and he can now write his name with very little help. I asked him how come he was getting so smart and he said, "Cuz Jamie's teaching me to be smart." I just laughed--so funny! At Jamie's preschool the kids sing a song to start the morning off. I don't know the whole song, but listen to the video and you can hear, "Mother Goose Time, Mother Goose Time, Splore Everthing, the Brain Game with a Book worm, Learning Every Day, Learning Every Day!" There's also a couple little ditties about rainy days too. This video totally makes me smile!

2 comments:

Kel said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! Awesome!!! THe best is the end.."That's it" a total boy! you would be pushing your luck for more!!

Grandma Sally said...

"That's my boy! He is always going to "Brighter" than his years! He is boy through and through, that's what makes him so special. I am the luckiest Grandma in the whole world!!!