Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And Liberty for ALL!

I don't mean to brag, but I might quite possibly have the smartest 2 year old on the planet...or at least the funniest one. He cracks me up! This video was taken last night and shows off just a couple of Brykn's newest talents. First, we have a really loud rendition of the ABCs. Second, we have a very theatrical version of a monkey falling off a bed, and last we have an abbreviated version of the Pledge of Allegiance. Just in case you miss it, we do cover "Meric" and "to the republic." I don't think, however, that you can possibly miss the "And Justice for All!" Proud American and a genius, I tell you...a Genius!

3 comments:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever, but then again everything Brykn does is cute,or in his words "Oh Hell That Cute!"

Grandma Sally said...

That is the best rendition ever!, My grin goes clear to the top of my head! "That's my Grandson" my entertainer of the YEAR!

Kel said...

Too cute!