Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Brykn

Holy crap! I can't believe my little Brykn is getting so big! 5 years old, already--where did the time go? This year for his birthday, he wanted something a little different....he wanted sheep! It all began when our neighbor got some sheep that Brykn could rope. Yup, I said rope. And rope he did--for hours, and hours, and hours. He chased those sheep for miles around that pasture. But, then, the sheep got sold. So, a lonely Brykn begged for sheep for his birthday. And, sheep he got! We had a fun pirate party complete with a treasure hunt and all, but the real highlight of the big day was when he saw the sheep in the horse trailer. His smile was so big and he just squealed with delight! Happy Birthday, Brykn. I love you more than anything in the whole world!







Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Happy 5th B-Day to my "Little Buddy" can't believe you are 5 years old. I love spending time with you, go camping and fishing, watching play t-ball or karate... You make me smile and I love you more than you can understand. Grandma Lauri