Sunday, March 6, 2011

One Year Old--I can't believe it!

I really can't believe Harlee is one year old. It has gone by SO fast. She's gone from a tiny little premie baby with dark black curly hair, to a chunky little cutie with straight blonde hair-what a transformation! At one year, she's still not walking...but then again, why walk when you know your Mom will take you anywhere you want to go? Ha! She can say Mamma, Dad, Thank you, and There you go. And, I just got her hair cut for the first time on Friday--OMG!

I can't believe what a blessing she has been. So fun and so special! Thank heavens for little one-year-old girls!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free picture slideshow by Smilebox

1 comment:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Oh how time flys..can't believe she is a year old. Seems like just a few weeks ago I was watching her through the NICU window....Happy First Birthday Harlee..Love Grandma