Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deck the Halls!







These pictures are a little old, but at least I got them posted before Christmas was over! Every year Brandon tends to gripe a little about putting the lights on the house, but this year the griping was a minimum--to my very pleasant surprise. I didn't even have to ask twice--wow!I wouldn't necessarily say he hung the lights with "glee," but he worked very hard to make sure our house looks great for the season. I guess it's a good thing we have our lights up, because Brykn thinks its just great to see our house in all it's Christmas glory!
We decorated our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and Brykn was such a good little helper. He and I hung the ornaments together. The only downfall is that he thought all the ornaments needed to go on one single solitary little branch. When he wasn't looking I had to move them around to even things out just a bit. Tis the season!

No comments: