Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crazy Sock Day!





Our babysitter does some really fun things. She is teaching the kids about clothing. So, she had a "Crazy Sock Day." I pulled an old pair of socks from Brykn's drawer and let him decorate the socks with glitter glue. He had a great time! We glued pom poms on the toes and painted them to look like eyes. We even wrote his name in glitter glue. He was so proud to wear them to Jamie's house that he didn't take them off all day long. The glitter is sparse now, but they will always have a memory.

2 comments:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Way to go Buddy, those are such cute socks and pretty darn crazy. Tiff, I brings me such joy to see what a wonderful fun Mom you are. Brykn is so lucky to have you be his Mom. It also makes me smile to see you be such a great Mom, as I suppose in a way it is a pat on the back, I suppose I did a good job myself.

Crazy sock day is fun, but not get up and go day.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope you getting me crazy socks for Christmas!! Those socks rock!