Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birsday to My Dad!



Yesterday was Brandon's Birsday and Brykn has been singing the Birsday song for weeks now! Just the other day he had to go potty in the store and just as I got him sitting on the potty he burst out in song, "HAPPY BIRSDAY TO MY DAD!" he sang at the top of his lungs. He was so proud and I was so embarassed! It was truly hysterical.

We bought Brandon the staples, shirts, cologne, etc. and some fun stuff too like a gift certificate for a massage and Brykn bought him a fishing pole. But, Brandon didn't get to open very many of his gifts because Brykn is convinced that everybody's birsday is time for him to open presents.

Happy Birthday, Brandon, we love you.

1 comment:

Leisha said...

What are "staples" because I am sure they are not what I am thinking of???