Friday, June 13, 2008

EARS!



I used to think that leaving toys in the bathtub was disgusting...now, I'm a mother. I now realize how much easier it is to just leave the toys in the bathtub than it is to try to get everything out, dry it off, and reorganize. So, needless to say, the toys now simply LIVE in the bathtub--which Brykn loves.

Somehow, I'm not really sure how, Mr. Potato Head ended up going swimming in the tub. We had all the parts too, from the shoes to the glasses to the ears, as you can see. But, rather than the ears going on Mr. Tato Head's body, they ended up in Brykn's ears. He thought it was hillarious!

1 comment:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Way cute, but not as cute as my little buddy, the ham. Your Dad & I are still laughing about him pulling up his pants and showing off. Glad you came hope you had as good of time as we all did.