Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Photos











It's been a LONG time since I've udpated the blog. I always have the best of intentions, but, man, it can be super hard to find the time to fit this in! The demands on a full-time working mom can be hard--super hard.

Enough of that--onto the postings! We had our family photos taken toward the end of November, 2011. Harlee had very few melt-downs and Brykn was a big ham for the camera.

Some of my favorite things about these photos...1) I've looked and looked at the pictures of Brandon and I. We've been married nearly 9 years now and it sure doesn't feel that long. It's amazing how time flies when you're happy. Sure, we look a little older than we did in our wedding photos, but I'm so incredibly happy with the life we've built. I love you, Brandon. Thanks for being my everything!

2) My kids are so stinking cute! I mean, seriously, there are no cuter kids on the face of the planet! (Don't argue here...hell hath no fury like a mother who's told her kids aren't cute!)

3) Innocence. Isn't it amazing the innocence in a child's eyes? All that they will learn, experience, and become is yet to be. I LOVE being able to witness that.

Fantastic Family--that's what I have and I'm a lucky girl!

No comments: