Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011










Happy Halloween!

This year's Halloween was super fun! Harlee was a leopard kitty and Brkyn was Scoobie Doo. And, then there was Brandon. For the first time in nearly 13 years, I saw Brandon dress-up for Halloween. He was Shaggy, Scoobie's side-kick. Holy crap, I've never seen a better Shaggy! Seriously, he looked JUST LIKE Shaggy! I bought him a wig and Brykn and I dyed a white shirt green. Dead ringer, I tell you, dead ringer!

Carving pumpkins was....well, messy! Harlee didn't understand that the guts needed to stay in the bowl. Despite my best efforts, I swear the entire kitchen floor was covered with pumpkin guts--ewwwww!

When we went Trick-or-Treating, everyone giggled when they saw Brandon and Brykn. They looked so great. And it only took Harlee about 2 houses to figure out that when she knocked on the door someone would give her a treat. She thought this whole thing was fantastic!

We all had such a fun Halloween! Check out the photos of the Halloween parade and the kindergarten class--very fun!

No comments: