Monday, January 31, 2011

Three Little Monkeys

This is the cutest video! Just in case you want to sing along, the lyrics are:

5 (4,3,2,1) little monkeys swinging in the tree
Teasing Mr. Alligator, "Can't catch me! Can't catch me!"
Along came Mr. Alligator, quiet as can be
And SNATCHED that monkey right out of that tree!

No more monkeys swinging in the trees
Here comes Mr. Alligator fat as he can be!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow

2 comments:

Grandma Sally said...

OMG! I have laughing tears running down my cheeks! That is the cutest thing in the whole world. The "Hat" tops everything off! Dang, Brykn I love you!!

My Life Changing Journey said...

Oh Boy Buddy that is super singing, poor little monkeys and one happy alligator... I love your hat, boy got your money's worth out that hat. I think maybe it could be in a commerical for Resitol... Love ya Grandma