Sunday, August 1, 2010

He's a Mutton Buster!

Wahoo! He's a mutton buster! Brykn watched the mutton bustin at the Ogden rodeo over the 24th holiday and he was inspired! Luckily, Sam (our black neighbor) has sheep. Little did those sheep know, they were meant for mutton bustin! This was absolutely hysterical! I told him that no matter what, he shouldn't let go. Well, that was before the sheep went heading for the wood pile in Sam's field. Brandon was screaming for him to let go and was screaming back, "Mom told me not to!" He was underneath the sheep by this point and the sheep wasn't slowin down. Finally Brykn let go and went sailing into the only mud puddle in the place. He didn't cry, but he looked a little stunned!

3 comments:

Grandma Sally said...

Oh my gosh "I Love It" Brykn you have stolen my HEART. You are a Cowboy through and through and righty so! You are also doing a great job keeping your Dad in shape-Run Brandon Run-LOL. I can't wait to watch you ride in the fair. Love you buddy!

My Life Changing Journey said...

Hang on Brykn, Remember hands around the neck and legs around the belly of that old sheep. Advise from one mutton buster to another.... Love you Little Buddy, Grandma

Niki said...

That is so awesome! After a little training, he'll be winning all of the county and state fairs!