Thursday, July 16, 2009

That Stupid Bee!







The bees at our house have been pretty thick this year and generally Brykn runs whenever he sees one...but, he wasn't expecting a wasp nest to be hiding under his horse tire swing. He grabed the underneath side of the head of the swing and scared a whole swarm of wasps. And, boy were they mad! The result--a nasty sting to the lip--the lip! Ouch! Brykn let out a scream that I'm pretty sure was heard in Lehi. I felt so bad for him! Within just a matter of seconds, the dang thing started to swell up. I bought him some popsicles to eat with hopes they would help with the swelling, but they really didn't do much besides offer a bit of comfort. At our house the word
"stupid" is a really bad word (I didn't come up with the rule, the babysitter did...but, I guess its a pretty good one to have...) and when I asked Brykn what happened, he replied, with a lisp from the swelling, "That stupid bee stung me!"






1 comment:

My Life Changing Journey said...

Thats right that stupid bee! Holy cow his lip looks a little like TJ's face did!